History of DevOps
DevOps: Business works best when efforts are coordinated and collaborative
Someone said, one cannot put everything in words, rightly said; this quote goes quite well with DevOps (a clipped compound of “development” and “operations”). DevOps was produced by the great minds present in the marketing department of Ars and WIRED in collaboration with CA Technologies. And this DevOps movement is all over the place in a very short span of time which sounds surprising at times.
It turns up from an effort by organisations to respond more rapidly to the market shifts. This approach was designed to make secure that high-quality updated software catch the attention and get into the hands of prime users rapidly. And as we say, DevOps is a philosophy, a cultural shift rather than a market per se, that combine development with the operation and demands a linked chain of tools between technology to facilitate synergic shift. This single philosophy of DevOps centers on people, process, information, and technology. Moreover, without hurting the sentiments of cultural ethicists, DevOps seeks to transform the dynamics in which operations and development teams meet and collaborate.
What is the course about?
This course enables one in order to pass the DevOps Foundation certification in very first attempt. Under this course, we focus on the essentiality of DevOps and how it’s transformation can prove to be a helping hand in order to shift the focus on value and streamline the delivery. Moreover, it develops the potentiality to collaboration, communication, automation and integration to elevate the flow of work between IT operations professionals and software developers for faster deployment and development. It’s not over yet, further, we will also cover-up variety of concepts such as technology and automation that play tremendous roles in DevOps success.
Objective of the course we offer here
Once this training is over you will be able to:
- Understand necessary Security and Performance for Infrastructure
- Understand the concepts and need of Logging and Monitoring
- Learn about the common Infrastructure Scalability, Availability and Servers
- Put in action the DevOps practices and Concepts (including its relationship to IT Service Management (ITSM), Agile and Lean )
- Understand the need for DevOps and the problems it resolves.
- Learn various DevOps tools Jenkins, Puppets, GIT, Nagios, etc.
- Frame reliance on automation by employing DevOps in an enterprise surrounding
- Implement Automated Deployments and Installations
Who should do this course?
- Organisations and individuals that are looking for a foundational understanding of DevOps managers and Employees accountable for reengineering, improving process and designing.
- Process stakeholders
- External and Internal suppliers
- Professional advisor directing their walk-in through process enhancement actions
Why learn DevOps?
As you all know “Devops” denotes a cross-pollination and close collaboration between earlier cases, i.e., absolutely the development roles, QA roles and operations roles. Since it is very much necessary for the software to deliver at an elevating rate, as we all can see that the old waterfall develop-test-release cycle is collapsed. It provides us with rapid resolution of intricate problems, consistent software delivery and crispy and meatier feature delivery.