As we all know, and it is very much evident from the name itself, that SAP Fiori is a product line of SAP apps. But, what we do not know about it is that,, SAP Fiori possesses a device-agnostic UI and provides the porting of applications on mobile devices. To be exact, on 15 May 2013, SAP announced this amazing product as their predominant UI model going forward for its (CRM) customer resource management, talent management software (TMS), (ERP) Enterprise resource planning and (SCM) Supply chain management. Currently, there are 25 Fiori apps in the market, and further SAP has also revealed that it will also offer design services in order to assist customers to systematize their SAP UI to help businesses provide employees with a persistent UI.
About the course
With the course, we introduce all the participants or attendees to the latest features as well as the fundamentals of the SAP Fiori UX. In order to offer our attendees the maximum coverage over India we have designed this course in such a way that they will learn about configuration, installation and best practices for extensibility. Apart from this, there will be a design challenge where one can lay down own plan and win additional bonus points. For more information regarding the course, contact our help desk
Who should go for this course?
As such there is no restriction on the entry, any interested person with no technical SAP background can enroll for this course. However, this course is highly recommended for those who are currently working as Application developers, Pre-Sales consultants, Mobile application developers, System administrators, Solution Consultants and the likes.
Why SAP Fiori?
Because a business application should be personalized, intuitive and tunes to the way users work and this next-gen SAP Fiori has got everything. With the help of SAP Fiori you will be able to:
- Boost user adoption productivity by automating and simplifying day-to-day tasks across different devices.
- Minimize support and training cost with role based simple screens that reduce the number of errors and speed ramp-up.
- Enhance user adoption by bringing in applying and innovative UX design customized to key activities and tasks.
- Give rise to data quality and compliance by making it simpler to enter data into the system of record.
- Swiftly build or extend tailored SAP Fiori apps along with SAP technology and Developer tools.